Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chess The Actors's Fund of America Concert

Disc 1
1. Prologue
2. Merano
3. The American
4. Merano (reprise)
5. The Russian & Molokov
6. Where I want to be
7. Diplomats (USA vs USSR)
8. The arbiter
9. Hymn of chess
10. Merchandisers
11. Quarter - Model of decorum & tranquility
12. Florence & Molokov
13. 1956 - Budapest is rising
14. Nobody's side
15. Der kleiner franz
16. Mountain duet
17. Chess
18. Florence quits
19. Embassy laments
20. Anatoly & the press
21. Anthem

Disc 2
1. Bangkok - One night in Bangkok
2. Heaven help my heart
3. You and I - Ambitions
4. Someone else's story
5. The interview
6. Pity the child
7. The deal (No deal)
8. I know him so well
9. Endgame
10. You and I (reprise)
11. The story of chess
12. You and I (final reprise)
13. Finale
14. Instrumental medley

Download - Chess Live Broadway CD 1
Download - Chess Live Broadway CD 2

2 comments:

Conroy said...

Is this actually from a real CD? I would love to buy the real CD, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere!

Would you mind posting where you got it from?

alex harry said...

hi conroy, it's not from a real cd. i have no idea where the original source comes from. i downloaded it some years ago from a torrent. as you can hear, the quality isn't that good, i suppose that's why it wasn't officially release on cd. however, the london concert will be released soon, with josh reprising his performance as anatoly. sir tim rice said it's the definitive concert version. anthem, which appeared on the collection cd, is from that concert, not this version.