Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dolly Parton - The Collection



1. Just When I Needed You Most - Dolly Parton, Alison Krauss, John Sebastian
2. Behind Closed Doors - Dolly Parton, Pig Robbins
3. For The Good Times
4. Before The Next Teardrop Falls - Dolly Parton, David Hidalgo
5. Peace Train/Isitimela Sokuthula - Dolly Parton, Ladysmith Black Mambazo
6. The Salt In My Tears
7. Today I Started Loving You Again - Dolly Parton, John Popper
8. Honky Tonk Songs
9. Satin Sheets
10. After The Goldrush - Dolly Parton, Alison Krauss, Suzanne Cox, Viktor Krauss
11. Blue Valley Songbird
12. Don't Let Me Cross Over - Dolly Parton, Raul Malo
13. Hungry Again
14. I Wanna Go Back There
15. Time And Tears
16. I'll Never Say Goodbye
17. I Still Lost You
18. The Camel's Heart
19. When Jesus Comes Calling For Me
20. Paradise Road
21. Shine On


No comments: