Monday, April 7, 2008

The Pirate Queen



The Pirate Queen is Boublil & Schonberg's follow-up to Martin Guerre, the moderately successful musical from the 90s. The story is based on the life and adventures of the 17th century Irish chieftain and pirate Grace O'Malley, who was one of the last Irish clan leaders to resist the English conquest of Gaelic Ireland.




1. Prologue
2. Pirate Queen
3. Woman
4. My Grace
5. Here on This Night
6. Waking of the Queen
7. Rah-Rah, Tip-Top
8. Choice Is Mine
9. Boys'll Be Boys
10. Wedding
11. I'll Be There
12. Day Beyond Belclare
13. Sail to the Stars
14. Entr'acte
15. Enemy at Port Side
16. I Dismiss You
17. If I Said I Loved You
18. Role of the Queen
19. Christening
20. Let a Father Stand by His Son
21. Surrender
22. She Who Has All
23. Sea of Life
24. Woman to Woman
25. Finale

No comments: