Monday, April 14, 2008

Dreamgirls In Concert


Dreamgirls In Concert 2-cd set was recorded in 2001.


CD 1
1. I'm Looking for Something, Baby
2. Goin' Downtown
3. Takin' the Long Way Home
4. Move (You're Steppin' on My Heart)
5. Scene: "Fifty bucks says the Dreamettes don't win"
6. Fake Your Way to the Top
7. Scene: "It ain't working, Marty"
8. Cadillac Car
9. Cadillac Car (On the Road)
10. Cadillac Car (Recording Studio)
11. Scene: "I don't believe they can do that"
12. Steppin' to the Bad Side
13. Scene: "I'm working on a long shot"
14. Party, Party
15. I Want You, Baby
16. Scene: "I'm a woman now"
17. Family
18. Scene: "What are you doing to that girl?"
19. Dreamgirls
20. Press Conference
21. Heavy
22. Walkin' Down the Strip/Scene: Las Vegas
23. It's All Over
24. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going

CD 2
1. Opening Act II: Dreams Medley
2. Scene: "Effie White is the best singer you're gonna find"
3. I Am Changing
4. Vogue Sequence
5. When I First Saw You
6. Ain't No Party
7. I Meant You No Harm
8. The Rap
9. I Miss You, Old Friend
10. One Night Only
11. One Night Only (Disco Version)
12. I'm Somebody
13. Hard to Say Good-bye
14. Dreamgirls (Reprise)


No comments: