Saturday, July 12, 2008

Julie Andrews - A Little Bit of Broadway



This cd is a good reminder of the brilliance of Julie Andrews.

Featured here are some tracks from roles she created on Broadway - her star-turning role of Eliza in My Fair Lady, Cinderella and Guinevere in Camelot. Other tracks are her interpretation of famous songs from Broadway.

1. In my own little corner (Cinderella)
2. I feel pretty (West Side Story)
3. By the light of the silvery moon (By the light of the silvery moon)
4. The lusty month of May (Camelot)
5. Baubles, bangles and beads (Kismet)
6. I'll follow my secret heart (Conversation piece)
7. Wouldn't it be loverly (My fair lady)
8. Alexander's ragtime band
9. A little bit in love (Wonderful town)
10. How are things in Glocca Morra? (Finian's rainbow)
11. How can I wait (Paint your wagon)
12. A lovely night (Cinderella)
13. Burlington Bertie from Bow (Star!)
14. I loved you once in silence (Camelot)
15. I didn't know what time it was (Too many girls)
16. I could have danced all night (My fair lady)

Download - A Little Bit of Broadway

Buy at Amazon

No comments: