Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Les Miserables (Broadway Cast) Highlights


This is the highlights cd of the Broadway Cast of Les Miserables. Not my favourite Les Miserables recording but it's good. Colm Wilkinson and Frances Ruffelle reprised the roles they created on West End as Jean Valjean and Eponine Thenardier respectively. The recording incorporated the minor changes made from its original London Cast recording.

1. Overture / Work song
2. I dreamed a dream
3. Who am I?
4. Castle on a cloud
5. Master of the house
6. Stars
7. Do you hear the people sing?
8. A heart full of love
9. One day more!
10. On my own
11. A little fall of rain
12. Drink with me
13. Bring him home
14. Javert's suicide
15. Empty chairs at empty tables
16. Wedding chorale - Beggars at the feast
17. Finale

Download - Broadway Cast Highlights

Buy it at Amazon

No comments: